When it comes to convenient living, no one does it better than ARTAVIA, a community perfectly situated in close proximity to some of the best schools, shopping centers and community amenities that new homes in Conroe, TX have to offer. Centrally located to The Woodlands/Spring, Conroe, New Caney, Porter, and Splendora, this vibrant community is also located near one of the best hospitals in the area as well as the Exxon Mobile campus and Valley Ranch Town Center making it a desirable place to call home.
Convenience isn’t the only thing ARTAVIA has to offer. Connection is at the core of this development, where amenities are plenty. A 13-acre community center overlooks a picturesque five-acre lake with paddle boats and a kayak launch area. Outdoor living is fingertips away with a planned meditation rain garden, nature exploration area, event lawn, and an interconnected forested trail system. Amenities are thoughtfully designed with residents in mind and are a key part of what differentiates ARTAVIA from other communities.
ARTAVIA is located in the Conroe school district, offering some of the best schools around and ensuring a bright future for zoned students. You can rest assured that when you make ARTAVIA your new home, you’re in one of the finest communities that Conroe, TX has to offer.
So, what are you waiting for? Discover ARTAVIA first-hand. Visit our model home to see the exquisite style and attention to detail that comes with every Coventry Homes floor plan. Contact us today about new home opportunities in ARTAVIA.
Schools in the Artavia 65' Community
are located within the Conroe ISD
San Jacinto Elementary (Elementary School)
Grangerland Intermediate (Intermediate School)
Moorhead Junior High School (Junior High School)
Caney Creek High School (High School)
Estimated Tax Rate: $3.29 per $100 of appraised valuation.
- Easy access to the Grand Parkway, I-45, US-59/I-69, and SH-242.
- Approximately 40 miles north from Downtown Houston in the rapidly growing Conroe/Montgomery area.
- Students are zoned to the highly regarded Conroe Independent School District.
- Popular nearby attractions include Lake Conroe, the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion, The Woodlands Waterway, and the new Grand Texas Theme Park.
- Close proximity to local shopping at The Woodlands Mall and Valley Ranch Town Center.
- Close proximity to the best hospitals: Memorial Hermann-The Woodlands, Houston Methodist-The Woodlands, and St. Luke's-The Woodlands.
- Close to major employment centers such as Anadarko, Exxon Mobil, and Chevron Phillips.
- A five-acre lake with paddle boats and a kayak launch area.
- A 13-acre community complex featuring a 24-hr fitness center, cafe, and gathering spaces.
- Coming Soon! - A rain garden suitable for meditation and relaxation.
- Coming Soon! - A splash pad, discovery ponds, and a nature exploration zone promoting learning and exploring.
Obtaining a mortgage loan can be a confusing and frustrating experience, even for
those who have had numerous mortgage loans in the past. Coventry Homes wants your
home buying experience to be as professional and enjoyable as possible. Our recommended
lenders are dedicated to making sure that you receive competitive mortgage terms
and incomparable customer service from start to finish. Because we believe that
you will receive the best service and competitive terms, Coventry Homes provides
you with generous financial incentives worth thousands of dollars for choosing one of our recommended mortgage lenders
and closing your loan with our recommended title company. This incentive may be used for custom options on your home, loan discount points, or towards closing costs associated
with your mortgage loan. Ask your Sales Counselor for more details. Below is a simple payment calculator that you might find
useful in determining your estimated monthly home payments.
Approx Tax per $100:
Approx HOA Dues:
Principal and Interest
~ Monthly Payment:
Notice Concerning Financing:
The information displayed on this web site is solely
for informational purposes. The accuracy of property tax rates, insurance rates,
as well as the availability of any or all of the interest rates used for estimating
payments displayed on this web site is not guaranteed by Coventry Homes, MHI,
or their related companies. This information has been provided by third parties
and could contain errors. All information is subject to change without notice. MHI
PROVIDES ITS WEB SITE AND SERVICES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
It is recommended that you ascertain the correct property tax rates, homeowners
association fees, and available mortgage terms from the appropriate authorities
before you make a decision to purchase.