Sophistication intersects with whimsy in the master-planned community of Cane Island. One thousand acres of gorgeous Texas prairie land, shaded with 75-year-old oak trees, greet you as you drive through floral archways near a sparkling 3-acre lake.
The centerpiece of the community is a 4-acre Amenity Village where residents enjoy a 1,500-square-foot, all-glass conservatory, state-of-the-art fitness center, yoga studio, adult and kid pools, multi-level treehouse, a contemporary eatery, and a multipurpose center complete with commercial kitchen. Outside, there are miles of nature trails to explore and meandering streams to idle by.
A prime location allows residents to enjoy proximity to both the amenities of Katy and the employment opportunities of greater Houston. Located just west of the Grand Parkway and north of I-10, the community is conveniently accessible via the newly completed Cane Island Parkway exit.
Homes in the community are zoned for the Katy ISD, which in 2017 received the highest rating of Met Standard from the Texas Education Agency.
New homes in the community feature our comprehensive Eco Smart technology, allowing buyers to build a new home that is environmentally friendly and energy efficient. This is in addition to the excellence in craftsmanship and award-winning home designs that are trademarks of Coventry Homes.
Learn more about new homes in Cane Island today!
Schools in the 70' Homesites Community
are located within the Katy ISD
Bryant Elementary (Elementary School)
Katy Junior High School (Junior High School)
Katy High School (High School)
Estimated Tax Rate: $3.61 per $100 of appraised valuation.
- Inviting, 1,000-acre, master-planned community combines small-town Texas charm with luxurious, creative and unexpected amenities.
- Strategically located on Hwy 90 in the heart of Katy, near the I-10 West corridor, Cane Island is minutes away from the Energy Corridor, the Katy Mills Shopping Mall and Memorial Hermann-Katy Hospital.
- Living entrance features floral archways decorated with seasonal colors, a 3-acre lake and water features.
- The Oaks Kitchen & Bar, located in Cane Quarter of Cane Island - is a contemporary eatery serving seasonal fare, exquisite wines, and well-crafted cocktails.
- Coming Soon - Paperback Park is underway! The park will be located at Pitts Road and Cane Island Parkway and will include a splash pad, toddler park, kids park, pickleball court, basketball court, volleyball court, and Little FREE libraries.
- Schools are located in the exceptional Katy ISD with a planned, new elementary school, located in Cane Island.
- Cane Island Ambassador, Hub the golden retriever, greets guests and is available for walks, runs or friendly visits.
Obtaining a mortgage loan can be a confusing and frustrating experience, even for
those who have had numerous mortgage loans in the past. Coventry Homes wants your
home buying experience to be as professional and enjoyable as possible. Our recommended
lenders are dedicated to making sure that you receive competitive mortgage terms
and incomparable customer service from start to finish. Because we believe that
you will receive the best service and competitive terms, Coventry Homes provides
you with generous financial incentives worth thousands of dollars for choosing one of our recommended mortgage lenders
and closing your loan with our recommended title company. This incentive may be used for custom options on your home, loan discount points, or towards closing costs associated
with your mortgage loan. Ask your Sales Counselor for more details. Below is a simple payment calculator that you might find
useful in determining your estimated monthly home payments.
Approx Tax per $100:
Approx HOA Dues:
Principal and Interest
~ Monthly Payment:
Notice Concerning Financing:
The information displayed on this web site is solely
for informational purposes. The accuracy of property tax rates, insurance rates,
as well as the availability of any or all of the interest rates used for estimating
payments displayed on this web site is not guaranteed by Coventry Homes, MHI,
or their related companies. This information has been provided by third parties
and could contain errors. All information is subject to change without notice. MHI
PROVIDES ITS WEB SITE AND SERVICES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
It is recommended that you ascertain the correct property tax rates, homeowners
association fees, and available mortgage terms from the appropriate authorities
before you make a decision to purchase.