Sophistication and nature blend perfectly together in the master-planned community of Cane Island.
Natural beauty abounds in the community, where 1,000 acres of gorgeous Texas prairie land is accented by 75-year-old oak trees. A sparkling 3-acre lake and miles of nature trails complete the natural amenities.
The stunning 4-acre Amenity Village is the highlight and centerpiece of community life. Residents can enjoy a 1,500-square-foot, all-glass conservatory, state-of-the-art fitness center, yoga studio, adult and kid pools, and multi-level treehouse.
This perfect combination of amenities and natural beauty is located between charming Katy and bustling Houston just west of the Grand Parkway and north of I-10. The community’s Cane Island Parkway exit allows residents to enjoy both the amenities of Katy and the employment opportunities of greater Houston with ease.
Homes in the community are zoned for schools in the well-regarded Katy ISD.
Floor plans in the community feature our comprehensive Eco Smart technology, allowing buyers to build a new home that is environmentally friendly and energy efficient.
Learn more about new homes in Cane Island today!
Schools in the 55' Homesites Community
are located within the Katy ISD
Bryant Elementary (Elementary School)
Katy Junior High School (Junior High School)
Katy High School (High School)
Estimated Tax Rate: $3.61 per $100 of appraised valuation.
Severn Trent Services; Planned Community Management, Inc.
Estimated HOA Dues: $1,200.00 per year.
- Inviting, 1,000-acre, master-planned community combines small-town Texas charm with luxurious, creative and unexpected amenities.
- Strategically located on Hwy 90 in the heart of Katy, near the I-10 West corridor, Cane Island is minutes away from the Energy Corridor, the Katy Mills Shopping Mall and Memorial Hermann-Katy Hospital.
- The Oaks Kitchen & Bar, located in Cane Quarter of Cane Island - is a contemporary eatery serving seasonal fare, exquisite wines, and well-crafted cocktails.
- Coming Soon - Paperback Park is underway! The park will be located at Pitts Road and Cane Island Parkway and will include a splash pad, toddler park, kids park, pickleball court, basketball court, volleyball court, and Little FREE libraries.
- Living entrance features floral archways decorated with seasonal colors, a 3-acre lake and water features.
- Schools located in the exceptional Katy ISD with a planned, new elementary school, located in Cane Island.
- Cane Island Ambassador Hob, a golden retriever, greets guests and is available for walks, runs or friendly visits.
Obtaining a mortgage loan can be a confusing and frustrating experience, even for
those who have had numerous mortgage loans in the past. Coventry Homes wants your
home buying experience to be as professional and enjoyable as possible. Our recommended
lenders are dedicated to making sure that you receive competitive mortgage terms
and incomparable customer service from start to finish. Because we believe that
you will receive the best service and competitive terms, Coventry Homes provides
you with generous financial incentives worth thousands of dollars for choosing one of our recommended mortgage lenders
and closing your loan with our recommended title company. This incentive may be used for custom options on your home, loan discount points, or towards closing costs associated
with your mortgage loan. Ask your Sales Counselor for more details. Below is a simple payment calculator that you might find
useful in determining your estimated monthly home payments.
Approx Tax per $100:
Approx HOA Dues:
Principal and Interest
~ Monthly Payment:
Notice Concerning Financing:
The information displayed on this web site is solely
for informational purposes. The accuracy of property tax rates, insurance rates,
as well as the availability of any or all of the interest rates used for estimating
payments displayed on this web site is not guaranteed by Coventry Homes, MHI,
or their related companies. This information has been provided by third parties
and could contain errors. All information is subject to change without notice. MHI
PROVIDES ITS WEB SITE AND SERVICES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
It is recommended that you ascertain the correct property tax rates, homeowners
association fees, and available mortgage terms from the appropriate authorities
before you make a decision to purchase.