Pomona, the latest home offering in Manvel, TX from Coventry Homes, is what some would call the culmination of open space, amenities and luxury infused with relaxing coastal charm. This community sits along the tall grass and native wetlands of Mustang Bayou providing a front row seat to the beauty that Manvel, TX has to offer residents day in and day out.
Pomona is a Manvel community that not only combines communal living and comforts but also offers masterfully designed homes with community gardens, natural play areas, one-of-a-kind amenities and an endless array of community events. It’s the ideal way of life.
But there’s more. Pomona offers plenty of amenities for adventurous community members, all encompassed at Camp Pomona. Camp Pomona includes a state-of-the-art “exploration zone” playground, resort style pools with cabanas, catering kitchen, outdoor living and fire place, event lawn, and fitness center. For outdoor adventures residents can enjoy the trail system through more than 300 acres of the Mustang Bayou dedicated to wetlands and protective waters. There’s also The Backyard, Pomona’s ultimate hangout spot. Complete with a zip line, event lawn, an outdoor fireplace and more all nestled within 100-year-old trees. Fun and excitement are front and center at Pomona.
Pomona is thoughtfully designed and planned and is conveniently located along the Highway 288 growth corridor in Manvel making it a highly accessible community. The Medical Center, Downtown Houston, the Galleria and other entertainment venues are close by offering dining and entertainment opportunities that make this a community worth considering.
When you call Pomona home, you’ll also be zoned to Alvin ISD. Students will attend onsite Pomona Elementary School. Located off Kirby Drive and Pomona Parkway, your children will be within walking distance from the brand new, state-of-the-art school.
Pomona offers award-winning floor plans built with our comprehensive Eco Smart technology. This combination of design and technology make Pomona the perfect option for tech centric living.
Learn more about the spacious new homes available in Pomona today.
Schools in the 50' Homesites Community
are located within the Alvin ISD
Pomona Elementary School (Elementary School)
Rodeo Palms Junior High (Junior High School)
Manvel High School (High School)
Estimated Tax Rate: $3.74 per $100 of appraised valuation.
- Convenient access to Pearland Town Center, Medical Center and downtown Houston via nearby Highway 288.
- Located near a variety of shopping, dining, entertainment and employment centers.
- Camp Pomona is the community recreation center along Mustang Bayou with a state of the art "exploration zone" playground and resort-style swimming pool, catering kitchen, outdoor living and fire place, event lawn, and fitness center.
- Residents have access to the 24-hour fitness center that includes Peloton Bikes & Treads, a smith machine, a half rack, TRX bands, free weights, stair climbers, a rowing machine and so much more!
- Coming 2021! The Grove - The community's large open-air pavilion. You can find residents coming together for community events here or reserve the space and host your own party at The Grove!
- Fish Camp - Grab your poles and bait and see if the fish are biting down at the Fish Camp! The Pomona lake system is one of a kind, and provides views unlike any other community in the area.
- Onsite Community Lifestyle Coordinator - The Lifestyle Coordinator of the community is available to residents to plan community events and bring the community together. Pomona is a tight-knit community that gathers often for events and fellowship.
- The Backyard- Nestled within 100 year old trees is a place to create lasting memories with your family. The Backyard is a forested preserve with a treehouse and zip line. Spend time with friends at The Mantel with fire-side chats.
- Home Monitoring from HomePro Home Security is included in annual HOA Dues. Keeping your home and your family safe and secure while Remote Home Automation provides convenient remote access control to your new home.
- The wide greenbelts, sloping hills and century-old oak trees along the banks of Mustang Bayou winding throughout Pomona provide a beautiful, natural area for the community to come together.
Obtaining a mortgage loan can be a confusing and frustrating experience, even for
those who have had numerous mortgage loans in the past. Coventry Homes wants your
home buying experience to be as professional and enjoyable as possible. Our recommended
lenders are dedicated to making sure that you receive competitive mortgage terms
and incomparable customer service from start to finish. Because we believe that
you will receive the best service and competitive terms, Coventry Homes provides
you with generous financial incentives worth thousands of dollars for choosing one of our recommended mortgage lenders
and closing your loan with our recommended title company. This incentive may be used for custom options on your home, loan discount points, or towards closing costs associated
with your mortgage loan. Ask your Sales Counselor for more details. Below is a simple payment calculator that you might find
useful in determining your estimated monthly home payments.
Approx Tax per $100:
Approx HOA Dues:
Principal and Interest
~ Monthly Payment:
Notice Concerning Financing:
The information displayed on this web site is solely
for informational purposes. The accuracy of property tax rates, insurance rates,
as well as the availability of any or all of the interest rates used for estimating
payments displayed on this web site is not guaranteed by Coventry Homes, MHI,
or their related companies. This information has been provided by third parties
and could contain errors. All information is subject to change without notice. MHI
PROVIDES ITS WEB SITE AND SERVICES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
It is recommended that you ascertain the correct property tax rates, homeowners
association fees, and available mortgage terms from the appropriate authorities
before you make a decision to purchase.