Coventry Homes is proud to offer award-winning floor plan designs in Sienna, one of the most desirable locations in the Houston area! Named the 2017 Master Planned Community Of the Year by the GHBA and the number 1 top selling master-planned community in Fort Bend County according to RCLCO.
Spanning 10,800-acres, this unique opportunity allows buyers to purchase in an established, developed community that is well-known for beautiful homes, a wooded landscape and vibrant lifestyle.
Resort-style amenities such as water parks, a fitness center, miles of walking trails and more than 100 acres of parks are available on-site, and numerous retail conveniences are located directly outside the community along Highway 6.
Even with such excellent local amenities, residents are not limited to the Missouri City area. Houston’s major employment centers and premier shopping and entertainment destinations are within easy reach thanks to the Fort Bend Toll Road, which intersects Sienna Parkway in the community.
Homes in the community are zoned for the Fort Bend ISD. Fort Bend ISD campuses and students are routinely recognized for exemplary achievements by the National Merit Scholars Program, the National Association of Music Merchants, Children at Risk, The Washington Post’s Top High Schools in the nation rankings, U.S. News & World Report’s Best High Schools in the nation and the United States Presidential Scholars Program. The community boasts four on-site elementary schools, on-site middle school, on-site high school and two nearby schools. In addition, Fort Bend ISD has started construction on a new elementary school and new middle school in Sienna’s Village of Sawmill Lake.
The new homes for sale in Sienna use award-winning floor plans built with our comprehensive Eco Smart technology, allowing for a stylish home that is also eco-friendly.
Learn more about the spacious new homes available in Sienna today.
Schools in the Sienna Community
are located within the Fort Bend ISD
Donald Leonetti Elementary School (Elementary School)
Ronald Thornton Middle School (Middle School)
Ridge Point High School (High School)
Estimated Tax Rate: $3.31 per $100 of appraised valuation.
- Master-planned community that spans 10,800 acres that provide a wooded landscape and vibrant lifestyle
- 100+ acres of parks and miles of walking trails throughout the entire community
- Fort Bend ISD schools, which in 2017 received the highest rating of Met Standard from the Texas Education Agency
- 4 on-site elementary schools, on-site middle school and an on-site high school
- 7 Community Pools - Club Sienna Bucket Pool, Club Sienna Lap Pool, Resort Pool at Sienna Springs, Brushy Lake Lap Pool, Brushy Lake Froggy Pool, Sawmill Lake Club Pool and splash pad and the Steep Bank Pool
- Sienna Golf Club - 18 hole golf course located at the semi-private Sienna Golf Club. The use of this facility is included in HOA dues
- Sienna Stables - Private horse stables that offer boarding, riding lessons, horse shows and youth horseback riding camps
- Sienna Aquatics - 3 community swim teams offers programs for children and adults
- Camp Sienna - 15 lighted sports fields. Softball, baseball, soccer, football and lacrosse
- Sports - Sienna offers a youth baseball league, youth soccer club, youth lacrosse, youth flag football and youth football teams.
- Sienna Grille Restaurant & Bar - Wind down and enjoy the views from the veranda of the golf club while enjoying tasty fare from the Sienna Grille, a full-service restaurant and bar that is open to the public
- Club Sienna Amphitheater - Perched along Waters Lake the club sienna amphitheater provides a stunning setting for the many bands that perform on its stage
- Community Events - There is always something to do at Sienna! Partake in one of the many annual events in the community to enjoy fellowship and fun with your fellow Sienna residents
Obtaining a mortgage loan can be a confusing and frustrating experience, even for
those who have had numerous mortgage loans in the past. Coventry Homes wants your
home buying experience to be as professional and enjoyable as possible. Our recommended
lenders are dedicated to making sure that you receive competitive mortgage terms
and incomparable customer service from start to finish. Because we believe that
you will receive the best service and competitive terms, Coventry Homes provides
you with generous financial incentives worth thousands of dollars for choosing one of our recommended mortgage lenders
and closing your loan with our recommended title company. This incentive may be used for custom options on your home, loan discount points, or towards closing costs associated
with your mortgage loan. Ask your Sales Counselor for more details. Below is a simple payment calculator that you might find
useful in determining your estimated monthly home payments.
Approx Tax per $100:
Approx HOA Dues:
Principal and Interest
~ Monthly Payment:
Notice Concerning Financing:
The information displayed on this web site is solely
for informational purposes. The accuracy of property tax rates, insurance rates,
as well as the availability of any or all of the interest rates used for estimating
payments displayed on this web site is not guaranteed by Coventry Homes, MHI,
or their related companies. This information has been provided by third parties
and could contain errors. All information is subject to change without notice. MHI
PROVIDES ITS WEB SITE AND SERVICES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
It is recommended that you ascertain the correct property tax rates, homeowners
association fees, and available mortgage terms from the appropriate authorities
before you make a decision to purchase.