Coventry Homes is proud to offer their award-winning home designs in Veranda, a new Houston community located in the growing area of Richmond-Rosenberg.
This sprawling 710-acre master-planned community offers rest and relaxation combined with the historic ambiance of the Veranda hotel. Pour yourself a glass of lemonade, kick your feet up and experience the hometown living that has made Coventry Homes renowned in the Houston area.
Easy living isn’t the only thing that Veranda has to offer. The community also features a central pool, rock wall, playground, clubhouse and plenty of lawn space. This area is known as the Cottage House and acts as a central hub for the community.
The amenities don’t end there. Nature compliments Veranda with natural streams and water features located throughout the community. Hike-and-bike trails are also located in the community which make it perfect for the active nature lover.
Located at Williams Way Boulevard and U.S. 59, this Houston community benefits from convenient access to local areas, such as Richmond and Sugar Land, as well as direct access to shopping, dining and entertainment venues. Commuters will also enjoy nearby access to the Grand Parkway, making Veranda a prime location to live in.
Homes in the community are zoned for the well-regarded Lamar CISD for elementary, middle and high school.
Schools in the Veranda Community
are located within the Lamar CISD
Hutchinson Elementary (Elementary School)
Wessendorff Middle School (Middle School)
Lamar Junior High School (Junior High School)
Lamar High School (High School)
Estimated Tax Rate: $3.28 per $100 of appraised valuation.
- The 710-acre master-planned community features hike-and-bike trails accented by streams and lakes in the community.
- The Cottage House - community rec center includes a club house, game table, fitness center, massage therapist, rock wall, playground and event lawn spaces
- Family friendly pool with water slides and splash zone
- Full-time Director of Fun that plans events all year long to help you feel at home beyond your front porch. Neighbors become lifelong friends over coffee making, wine tastings, learning to plan succulents and much more!
- Located at Williams Way Boulevard and U.S. 59 provides residents quick access to the Richmond and Sugar Land areas. Commuters will also find the location beneficial, with the Grand Parkway located nearby
- Shopping, dining and entertainment options located nearby in Richmond and Sugar Land areas.
- Parks and Playgrounds
- Homes in the community are zoned for the well-regarded Lamar CISD for elementary, middle and high school
Obtaining a mortgage loan can be a confusing and frustrating experience, even for
those who have had numerous mortgage loans in the past. Coventry Homes wants your
home buying experience to be as professional and enjoyable as possible. Our recommended
lenders are dedicated to making sure that you receive competitive mortgage terms
and incomparable customer service from start to finish. Because we believe that
you will receive the best service and competitive terms, Coventry Homes provides
you with generous financial incentives worth thousands of dollars for choosing one of our recommended mortgage lenders
and closing your loan with our recommended title company. This incentive may be used for custom options on your home, loan discount points, or towards closing costs associated
with your mortgage loan. Ask your Sales Counselor for more details. Below is a simple payment calculator that you might find
useful in determining your estimated monthly home payments.
Approx Tax per $100:
Approx HOA Dues:
Principal and Interest
~ Monthly Payment:
Notice Concerning Financing:
The information displayed on this web site is solely
for informational purposes. The accuracy of property tax rates, insurance rates,
as well as the availability of any or all of the interest rates used for estimating
payments displayed on this web site is not guaranteed by Coventry Homes, MHI,
or their related companies. This information has been provided by third parties
and could contain errors. All information is subject to change without notice. MHI
PROVIDES ITS WEB SITE AND SERVICES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
It is recommended that you ascertain the correct property tax rates, homeowners
association fees, and available mortgage terms from the appropriate authorities
before you make a decision to purchase.